We have to accept that mobile apps are now more popular than web applications. Today, an important part of the users in our country and around the world prefer mobile access to brands’ products and services, serving as a great reminder of this fact.
According to the research conducted by ‘Digital in 2017 Global Overview’
- More than half of the world’s population uses at least 1 smartphone.
- Almost two-third of the world’s population owns at least 1 cell phone.
- Throughout the world, more than 50% of the web traffic comes from cell phones.
- More than half of the mobile connections around the world are now “broadband”.
- More than one-fifth of the world’s population have shopped via their mobile phones within the last 30 days.
In addition, it is observed in accordance with the web traffic data in Turkey that the number of people going online via their desktops and/or laptops has declined 36% and decreased to 29%, while mobile traffic showed a growth of 33% and increased to 61%. This data is very important in terms of having companies invest in the development of mobile apps or mobile-compatible web sites in order to deliver their services to the target audiences more effectively.
In addition to its web services, Onicorn also develops solutions with up-to-date technologies to give you the leading edge in the mobile competition.